Sunday, November 6, 2022

Custard Halwa

First of all, I would like to thanks the Novadairy team for creating this amazing contest and giving us opportunity to be a part of it. I'm really very excited to share my recipe with and biggest wish to win again this year. 

Here, I'm showcasing my recipe Custard Halwa with Nova Shudh Ghee. We all know about different flavours of Custard and we all love Custard. So, here what I have done instead of making simple Custard I made Custard Halwa which is  healthy and delicious. I hope you people will love to eat this Custard Halwa.
Prep Time: 5 mins 
Cook Time: 25 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
Serves: 8-10
Course: Dessert
Cuisine: Indian
Author: Ayesha Md

Ingredients:

1 cup custard powder (Kesar pista)
3 cups of sugar
4 cups of water
3 tbsp Nova Shudh Ghee
10-15 pieces cashew nuts, chopped

Methods: 
1) Grease an aluminium tin and set aside. 
2) Take an empty kadai/pot vessel and add custard powder here, I'm showcasing using kesar pista you can use any flavour, sugar and water. Mix them well using hand whisker so that no lumps to be formed.
3) Turn on the flame, and let the mixture boil, keep stirring with hand whisker, to avoid any lumps to be formed. When it looks glossy, thick and forms like a jelly, add a tbsp of Nova Shudh Ghee. 
4) Keep stirring with spatula and cook for another 4-8 minutes and add a tbsp of Nova Shudh Ghee.
5) Cook for 5-10 more minutes. Add a tbsp of Nova Shudh Ghee. Keep stirring continuously and cook till whole mixture becomes a mass and leaves the side of the pan. 
6) Pour this mixture in the greased pan and spread it evenly. Let it cool down for 4-6 hours, or keep it in the fridge for 1 hour.
7) Let it set properly before cutting them into pieces. Remove the custard halwa with the help of a plate. Now, cut the Custard Halwa into equal pieces using a sharp knife. 
8) Yours delicious Custard Halwa is ready to serve.



If you have any queries regarding this recipe don't forget to share your comment, your comments are valuable for me. It would always be a pleasure for me to serve you....And I'll be back soon with an another exciting recipe...

No comments:

Angoori Rasmalai

Rasmalai   is an Indian popular sweet dish.  Rasmalai  got its name from the two words, these are  Ras  means sweetened  milk syrup   and  M...